Guests are advised to meticulously plan their Jeep Safari or Canter Safari well in advance due to the limited number of permits issued for each zone on a specific day. Only individuals with valid permits are permitted to enter the gate, and these permits can be secured online up to 45 days in advance for Indian tourists and 90 days for foreign tourists.
A Jeep can accommodate up to 6 passengers and 2 children below 11 years. It is mandatory to have a government-registered guide in each vehicle, ensuring they are trained and certified to provide detailed information about the forest.
The park is divided into eight zones, with a designated number of vehicles allocated to each zone for both morning and afternoon shifts. In the event of a large group planning to visit Jim Corbett Park together, some members may need to visit a different zone.
While the primary goal for guests is often to spot a tiger, the positive news is that, regardless of the chosen zone, the Safari track is strategically planned. The guide will lead visitors through at least 6 to 7 marked territories, each inhabited by different tigers, enhancing the overall wildlife experience.
Corbett Canter Safari (Dhikala) at Jim Corbett National Park
Winter Timings - 06:55 AM & Exit- 12:00 PM | 12:25 PM & Exit- 05:30 PM
Summer Timings - 05:45 AM & Exit- 11:00 PM | 11:45 PM & Exit- 05:00 PM
Dhikala Canter Safari only operates from 15th Nov to 15th June of every year. It is closed for the remaining time due to the rainy season
Corbett Jeep Safari (Other Zone) Timings - Morning or Afternoon
Procedure for Advance Booking of Jeep & Canter Safari Permits
• The Full name, age, and sex of each visitor as printed same on the identity cards to be provided along with the confirmatory amount
• Preferred traveling date & Safari timing (Morning/Afternoon)
• Specific ID card number of your (Voter Id, Aadhaar No., Driving license No, etc.)
• Safari Entry fee paid in advance
• Jeep Safari & Canter Safari amounts are non-refundable.
• Please carry the same ID card submitted during the online booking
• Please intimate us 45 days in advance (for Indian nationals)
• Foreign nationals can ask for booking 90 days in advance
• Passport details are mandatory for making reservations for foreign tourists• Safari permit is issued on a first come first serve basis (subject to availability)
• In case your safari is not booked due to reasons like technical error or non-availability of the seat, we will refund the whole amount in your given bank account. The same would be communicated accordingly.
Try your Luck with New Phato Zone: New gate opened near Jhirna gate for those who have not booked in advance. Tourist may try their luck as permit for this gate is available on same day for limited numbers of vehicles. Booking for this gate is not online, the guest can go directly or a representative can try to get permit with a valid Id proof from this gate.
Experience Luxury stay at Winsome Resort & Spa, Jim Corbett –
A variety of room options are available to go with your needs and requirements. You may choose the right one accordingly.
• Garden View Room to have a beautiful view to experience the best
• Premium Room loaded with excellent features
• Superior Room with breathtaking facilities to jazz up your vacation mood
• Tiger Villa for 2 adults along with excellent amenities
• Presidential Suite with 600 Sq. Ft. areas along with king-size bed and a Jacuzzi.
• Swimming Pool
• Conference Hall Wi-Fi net access
• Open Area with Green lawn
• Back lawn
• The Roof Top - exclusive terrace space that beautifully serves as an outdoor party and performance venue. Ideal for 100 guests it adds that extra zing to your dazzling evenings.
• Dining Area: A bright and inviting multi-cuisine that offers an eclectic all day dining menu. Indulge in the wholesome breakfast buffet served daily. Choose from a wide range of popular Indian, South Indian and Continental from 7:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. daily. The restaurant can indulge up to 80-100 persons at a time.
Things To Do In Jim Corbett
Excellent Activities To Add More Fun –
At Winsome Resort & Spa, you enjoy a variety of amazing activities such as wall climbing, rappelling, free fall, trampoline and so on. If you are one of them, who always want to try something adventurous and full of fun then these activities will truly make you have an excellent experience.
Winsome Resort is one of the best rated resort in Jim Corbett for Wild life experience.
Book Your Trip Today call us at +91-9971 499 502
Location: 📍 Winsome Resort & Spa Village - Nandpur, Gabua (Near Dabka River), Jim Corbett National Park , Ramnagar,Uttarakhand 263140 (Haldwani Road)